1990 Bloor Street West
The developer, North Drive Investments Inc, proposes a 11-storey mixed use building, comprised of 108 residential dwelling units, of which 24 replacement rental units are included, as well as 324 square metres of at-grade commercial floor area at 1990 Bloor Street West and 26 Parkview Gardens.
The Bloor West Village Residents Association is leading the community response to this development.
Current Status: A settlement has been reached for 1990 Bloor. Read about it here.
- 1990 Bloor Street West and 26 Parkview Gardens – Zoning Amendment Application – Preliminary Report
- 1990 Bloor Street West and 26 Parkview Gardens – Zoning By-law Amendment Application – Request for Direction Report
- 1990 Bloor Street West and 26 Parkview Gardens – Zoning By-law Amendment Application – Supplemental Request for Direction Report
1990 Bloor Street West Application Material
The developer has published a list of studies and reports about this property. The studies include:
- Planning Justification and Urban Design Rationale
- Avenue Segment Study
- Community Service & Facilities Study
- Shadow Study
- Toronto Green Standards Checklist
- Tracffic Impact & Parking Study
A sales site has launched under a The High Park brand.